Thursday, 6 September 2007

Used LoriZ's hand-decorated papers in my tip-ins!

I had saved a whole weekend for making my tip-ins for the arttechniques swap. I had formed the basic plan each piece would take, and had figured out the paper-engineering well in advance. Now it was Time to Play!

For one piece I needed lots of interesting foliage. The green LoriZ papers were perfect for this. I pulled out my Sizzix and two different leaf dies and, wow!



I really liked how the leaves worked together!



For another piece I needed an outdoor view -- this LoriZ altered music sheet with a beautiful palm had just the feeling I was going for!



More about my tip-ins next post!

1 comment:

Lori Z. said...

Nona, I just saw this post! thanks so much for the plug. And I LOVE the in-progress photos.

You are an awesome friend,

Lori